A visionary and aspiring entrepreneur with 14 years’ corporate experience in B2B Sales, IT Sales, Digital Marketing, New Business Development, Vendor Management and Sourcing.
Unilever Bangladesh Limited
Duration: May 19, 2019.
Position: IT Integration Lead
Dhakai Soft Multimedia Solutions Sdn Bhd
Duration: October 1, 2017 – May 18, 2019.
Position: Founder and Director
- Co-Founder of developaskill.com, an online learning platform offering global recognized courses, in local language in a very competitive price.
- Co-Founder of deshibazar.com.my, a grocery e-commerce store based in KL, Malaysia.
- Co-Founder of allaboutatrip.com, a Travel Related portal which is founded with an ambition to provide all required information, suggestion, and guidance and also provide necessary gears and gadgets to make your next trip a best trip.
- Founder of safollo.com, a blog for professional people to uplift their skill. This is a blog in Bangla Language.
GSS Malaysia (Telenor IT Asia Sdn. Bhd.)
Duration: January 1, 2015 – September 30, 2017.
Position: Sourcing & Vendor Management Lead
- Contract Management of IT Shared Service Contract (Value USD B5)
- Develop and maintain IT Shared Service Sourcing Strategy.
- Vendor Management with Global Key Vendors (i.e. Accenture, HPE, Microsoft etc.).
Telenor Global Shared Service AS.
Duration: August 11, 2013 – December 31, 2014.
Position: Vendor Executive
- Managing Contract and Relationship with key vendors in Norway (Tieto), Serbia (Telenor Common Operation), Ireland (Workday), Malaysia (Telenor IT Asia), Bangladesh (Accenture BD) and Pakistan (GSS Pakistan).
- Working to establish governance structure for vendors to make them competitive in terms of cost and quality.
- Working to identify new vendors that will provide cost effective and quality service to Telenor.
- Contributing to develop and review vendor strategy.
- Build and maintain relationship between internal units and vendors.
- Regularly benchmark the vendors.
Duration: April 15, 2012 – August 10, 2013.
Position: Head, New Business & Development, Direct Sales.
- Leading a team with responsibility of Sales Development, Recruitment and Placement, Bid Management, Partner Management and Competency Development. During the tenure, some of the team achievements are as below,
- Rolled out Telenor Deal Shaping module among Direct Sales team members to make them ready to fight in service industry and in a very competitive market.
- Build partner network in value added service and integration business.
- Participated several bids at Govt. Agencies, Different embassies, NGOs and some MNCs.
- Design new recruitment policy, placement policy and also career movement model for Direct Sales.
- Initiated work on long term career development plan for Direct Sales employees.
Duration: August 1, 2011 – April 15, 2012.
Position: Head, Partner Development, Direct Sales.
- Developed and established Partnership Model in Direct Sales in Grameenphone.
- Establish Agreement with many partners like Grameenphone IT (now Accenture BD), SSL Wireless, Wintel and Twister Media.
- Initiated discussion with Microsoft Bangladesh and IBM Bangladesh to work on partnership model.
Duration: September 15, 2010 – July 31, 2011.
Position: Head, Planning and Development, Key Account Management.
Leading a team with responsibility of Sales Development, Recruitment and Placement, and Competency Development. During the tenure, some of the team achievements are as below,
- Establishment of Key Account Management in Grameenphone Ltd.
- Designing Key Account Management Model and implement it.
- Arranged both local and foreign training for Key Account Managers.
- Set target and develop strategy for Key Account Management.
- Develop Reporting system.
- Established Key Accounts’ life cycle management and service management plan (SMP).
- Developed one stop information flow for sales team and Key Account Managers.
- Identify the solutions that Key Account Managers required to provide best Key Account Management, arrange to develop and integrate those, roll out the solutions and control the operations.
- Introduced and implemented the concept “KAM Mobility” successfully.
- Siebel CRM: Worked extensively in Siebel CRM project while developing and integrating the SFA (Sales Force Automation) and Customer Service.
Duration: 19th Jan 2009 – September 14, 2010.
Position: Deputy Manager, Direct Sales Planning & Development,
Project Member of Siebel CRM which finalized and delivered.
- Business Requirement from Direct Sales.
- User Acceptance Test on behalf of Direct Sales.
- Manual & SOP Preparation for Direct Sales members.
- Provide Training to end users in Direct Sales.
- Administering CRM for day to day operations.
Duration: September 4, 2005 – 19th Jan 2009
Position: Officer, Direct Sales Planning & Development,
- Administrating Business Solution Customer Database (BSCDB) system which was introduced before launching of Siebel CRM system.
- Worked in Process Improvement to ensure six sigma.
- Document as is process.
- Identify the scope for development to ensure efficiencies.
- Plan and implement to be process.
- Arranged customer activities focusing different products and service to ensure customer loyalties and revenue.
- Designed and executed activities to educate clients.
- Prepared KPI based analytical report for Management and worked for the development of sales force.
- Provide training to sales people to enhance their efficiencies.
- Experienced in internal software (BSCS, MCRS, IRCM, BSCDB, ERP, MINSAT etc.)
Swisscontact – Katalyst
Duration: Mar 24, 2005 – August 31, 2005.
Position: Short time consultant.
- Conducted extensive research activities to find,
- Relation of Media (both print media and electronic media) with business.
- Identify and detail knowledge of media business.
- Identify the dependency of media in business.
- Scope to improve business by the help of media.
- Draw the value chain of media business of Bangladesh.
- Figuring how business development is strongly related with media and the scope for development of business through the development in media.
SouthAsia Enterprise Development Facility (SEDF)
Duration: Dec 11, 2004 – Dec 26, 2004.
Position: Short time consultant.
- Collected profiles of the logistic service providers in Bangladesh & developed a database on that.
- Clarified SEDF’s BDS model to service providers and SMEs during the above mentioned period.
ICDDR B, Employees’ Multipurpose Cooperative Society
Duration: Jan 04 – Feb 04
Position: Accounts Officer (Contractual).
- Calculated the changed loan interest rate for about 3000 members.
- Reschedule the loan principal and interest for 3000 members.
- Computerized the total accounting system in MS Excel and MS Access.